Works in tandem with Billing / Authorization specialist, as a member of the team, is responsible for processing of payments, posting, and working with the AR under the direction of the Snr. Dir. of Claims
• Post all payments, including private accounts.
• Process all paper invoices, credit card transactions
• Communicates with Team and Finance regarding posting payment problems.
• Backs up Billing/Authorization Specialist as needed
• Prepares a monthly payment reconciliation report and reconciles with accounting payment report.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Accounting experience and/or Bookkeeping skills preferred.
• Experience with automated billing or Medicare, Medicaid and other third party payors.
• Preferable two years working experience.
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of general office procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a team setting