Coordinates the orientation programs and assists in the assessment, design, planning, implementation, and evaluation of educational programs offered to employees and staff of the organization.
• Demonstrates an awareness of the mission statement by respecting the dignity of every human person. Provides a continuum of high quality services. Displays a compassionate manner. Exhibits concern for the disenfranchised. Develops innovative approaches.
• Develops, coordinates, facilitates, and implements orientation programs and other educational programs.
• Designs and implements mandatory class models for facility employees.
• Plans, coordinates, and implements Basic Life Support classes.
• Develops, plans and implements competency testing of personnel following regulatory guidelines.
• Participates in the development of department goals and objectives.
• Attends department meetings and other meetings requested by the Director
• Annually assesses learning needs of the employees
• Plans, implements, and evaluates educational programs offered to all employees other staff.
• Model professionalism.
Licensed and currently registered as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York and BLS Instructor Certification plus 3 years RN Clinical experience and 1 year teaching experience.