- Develops a plan of care with patient and caregiver involvement and in collaboration with the nurse, identifying short and long-term goals.
- Evaluates, instructs and monitors specific functional exercise programs to increase strength, range of motion, and coordination of upper extremities.
- Teaches use of adaptive equipment to the patient, caregiver, and other appropriate health team personnel to assist the patient to achieve maximum independence.
- Maintains communication with the physician and other personnel involved in the patient’s care, through written reports, attendance at meetings, and confirmed telephone calls.
- Re-evaluates patient periodically to determine progress and documents appropriately; every 60 days provides a written summary and evaluation report for the patient’s physician recertification and record; and, every 120 days a reassessment of the patient.
Join the ArchCare Team
Our team of dedicated Care Members are shaping the health care landscape of today and tomorrow. ArchCare is committed to providing employees with great benefits, opportunities for career development, and an environment of diversity and inclusion. Learn more about ArchCare here.