JOB OVERVIEW: Efficiently and effectively evaluate, develop, implement and provide on-going support for clinical informatics software in support of business, regulatory, quality of care and outcome objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Associate's Degree (Bachelors Degree Preferred) in nursing, healthcare, healthcare technology, teaching/education.
2. Combination of education and relevant work experience
1. High level work knowledge and understanding of EHR clinical software.
2. Healthcare background, experience and performance that promotes a high level of credibility with clinical professionals.
3. 3 years experience in Information Technology in a healthcare setting.
1. Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude. Highly self-motivated, directed and change oriented.
2. Ability to research course development, delivery concepts and technical issues.
3. Good analytical, problem-solving skills and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
4. Very strong customer service orientation.
5. Able to work, contribute to and flourish in a team centric, collaborative environment.