The clerk will support all the Care Managers as well as collaborate with all Care Teams assuring that all service updates are conducted in a timely and orderly manner. This position will be critical in ensuring that all members are provided with all the information needed to support task and responsibilities.
- The mail clerk will do all ACL mailings that go to members and PCP's.
- Responsible for mailing all notes, PCA updates as directed by CM or Care Team.
- Mail and uploaded all Service Plans to members, AR, MD's and document activities.
- Scan Service Plans to Truechart record.
- Upload and mail all IAD's, Action Taken Forms, Health Proxy forms as instructed by CM being mindful of time sensitive issues.
- Responsible for in-box for all supporting groups under the MLTC umbrella and process items timely and accurately.
- Responsible for all UM communications and PCSP's
- Update the CRI for all documents mailed in each members chart.
Two plus years of experience in a mail group. Familiar with operation of copying machines as well as postage charge and stamping applications. Computer savvy and a quick learner.