As a clinical manager you will report directly to the Regional AAdministrator and serve as a key member of care center operations and management team by leading a full team of multidiscipline, healthcare professionals. Your work would include responsibilities as a clinical supervisor and manager as well as responsibility to coordinate, provide and maintain the highest standards of care. You may occasionally provide one on one nursing care and treatment to patients in the home, and when required, may fulfill role as Agency Supervising Nurse.
- Manages and coordinates the provision of quality home care services to patients from admission to discharge.
- Participates with the physician, referral sources, Clinical/Branch Director (Regional Administrator) and professional staff in decisions regarding patient eligibility and suitability for home care services.
- Evaluates, and regularly re-evaluates the needs of the patient; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the patient’s plan of care. Assesses the patient’s continual care needs.
- Works cooperatively with the Regional Administrator on staffing, referral sources, physician and client concerns/needs.
- Assists with and coordinates training of appropriate staff and conducts performance evaluations of team to ensure quality care, compliance, and fiscal responsibility.
- Coordinates regular case/team conferences and promotes communication of information relevant to the patient care process to ensure quality of care and coordination of services.
- Participates in agency quality assurance activities designed to improve quality and continuity of patient care
- Applies knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, Joint Commission standards, CMS and other regulatory requirements to ensure compliance and quality standards for the patients.