Responsible for financial statement and report preparation for the CHCS facilities. Supervision of general accounting staff and control over general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, specific purpose funds and property accounting.
Formal Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 3 years
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: No
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
* MBA preferred
* Minimum of 3 years accounting experience in a Public Accounting firm.
* Experience with home care finance.
* Experience with grant accounting.
* Experience with software for accounting, payroll and accounts payable.