Provides cleaning, to include public areas, patient resident rooms, common areas, floor care and project services as directed by supervisors
• 1. Provide Five Star Customer Service to all internal and external customers 100% of the time.
• 2. Contributes to the overall performance in attaining the four following results: High quality care, Provider of choice, Employer of choice, Financial success.
• 3. Clean resident rooms, bath, showers, pantries, clean utility rooms, soiled utility rooms, nurses stations, corridors, stairways, locker rooms, day rooms, dining rooms, offices and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• 4. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Handles spills/breakages. Inspect completed work to ensure all task have been completed as assigned.
• 5. Reports engineering work requests to supervisor.
• 6. Remove trash, dust mop and wet mop in assigned areas.
• 7. Perform high dusting and low dusting.
• 8. Spot clean walls.
• 9. Clean pantry appliances and all equipment.
• 10. Sweep, scrub, wet mop, spray buffs or burnishes hard surfaces floors using side by side machines or high speed burnishers. Auto scrub floors using automatic battery.
• 11. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• 12. Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• 13. Wash windows, walls, ceilings and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
• 14. Keep storage areas and carts well stocked, clean and tidy.
• 15. Treat equipment and company property with respect.
• 16. Achieves high Quality Assurance Scores.
• 17. Attends all meeting and education events.
• 18. Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 2 years
• Command of English, cleaning techniques, solutions, equipment and tools, various cleaning supplies and equipment
• 1-2 years as housekeeping or service experience preferred; healthcare experience a plus
• Strong ability with cleaning techinques, including attention to detail
• Ability learn and retain policies and procedures
• Active listening
• Abllity to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
• Detail oriented, pride in work, dependable, flexible, switch task easily, outgoing, receptive, customer oriented
• Caring and compassionate; friendly and personable
• Look, dress and act professional
• Confident and a positive attitude
• Problem solver; open minded; honest; self-motivated
• Enjoys working with people; high level of integrity