Responsible for the coordination of selected projects in the department; developing time-lines to ensure timely completion of projects; as well as monitoring and reporting progress, risks and issues. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for tracking project cost when necessary as well as identifying resource needs and conflicts. In addition, he or she will mmaintain appointment calendar, arrange meetings, and teleconferences, arrange travel and lodging reservations, draft correspondence, process invoices for payment, organize and maintain files.
* Provide hands-on project management functions, and engage project leadership and key stakeholders through all project phases.
* Facilitate project meetings, provide status updates, as well as ensure visibility and availability of project information
* Monitor and control project scope and ensure proper change control procedures are followed
* Identify, assess and monitor risks and make mitigation strategy recommendations
* Develop and maintain an up-to-date integrated project plan
* Maintain up-to-date project documentation and comply with ArchCare Project Management standards
* Work with the project team to identify business needs and requirements
* Work with operational teams to establish operational transition policies and procedures to ensure that project deliverables are seamlessly integrated into day-to-day operations
* Provide fundamental support for Senior Vice President/ CMO: Maintain appointment calendars, arrange meetings and teleconferences assist with special projects, arrange travel and lodging reservations, draft correspondence, process invoices for payment, organize and maintain files.
Operate personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software. Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports as assigned.
Compile and format reports, graphs, tables, records and other sources of information as requested.
Plan and execute committee and subcommittee meetings. Produce and distribute relevant materials
* Other duties as assigned by SVP/CMO
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ experience in managing projects
• Experience managing strategic initiatives spanning multiple departments
• Experience creating dashboards and presentations for senior/executive management
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Highly organized and excellent time management skills
• Ability and experienced in developing comprehensive, integrated project plans
• Ability to make decisions based on objective information, and recognize need to escalate in a timely manner
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Ability to motivate and influence in a matrix management environment.
• Estimate, and track budget status
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
• Exercise confidentiality regarding staff, resident protected information, and client and organization information.
• Organizes resources and establishes priorities to ensure completion of duties.
• Comply with the established standards, policies and procedures of the Corporate Office Services and Purchasing Services.
• Maintain office supply inventory.
• Arrange for repair and maintenance of office equipment.