Responsible for providing home care nursing assessment and interventions along with care planning and coordination of 24 hour care for PACE participants as part of the PACE interdisciplinary team. Plans and supervises the personal care and ADL assistance tasks of Geriatric caregivers in the home. Makes visit to participant homes inpatient facilities and other location as require to assess participant level of care needs, coordinate with participants, family caregivers, other providers and the IDT. Work under general supervision.
caregiver burden, ect utilizing professional knowledge, skills of observations and interviewing skills.
required for appropriate data collection and analysis as part of a quality assessment and performance improvement
interdisciplinary team plan of care based on the needs of participants and caregiver, and goals mutually acceptable to
the participant/ family and significant others.
need. Remains alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants and family members/ caregivers.
policies established by the medical director
· Associate’s degree
· 1 year
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: yes
Minimum Knowledge: Requires thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
· Associate’s Degree
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
· Minimum of one year of nursing experience in a health care setting One year of experience with a frail geriatric population in a long term care or home care setting.
· Have 1 year of experience with frail or elderly population
· Appropriate additional experience in home care, long term care, PACE and / or MLTC.
· Customers Focus Planning and Problem Solving Accountable / Results Oriented Interpersonal Effectiveness Communications Integrity & Respect for others successful performance on clinical competency checklist for area of expertise CPR Certified.