Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
1 week ago
(1/9/2018 11:07 AM)
ArchCare at San Vincente de Paul Residence
Work Days Per Week
Shift Start Time
Shift End Time
Provides quality service to the Residents.
• Receives and communicates appropriate information to staff and keeps Unit Manager informed of changes, needs, complaints, etc.
• Contributes to the MDS assessment through data collection and documentation.
• Transcribes physician’s orders according to procedure.
• Refers ideas and concerns to the Unit Manager.
• Administers medications, treatments and enteral feedings as prescribed by the physician.
• Performs venipuncture and intravenous insertion if IV certified.
• Responds to emergencies involving Residents and/or the unit.
• Contacts physician, family, and pastoral care staff in the event of a Resident's serious illness and as needed.
• Confers on and assists with changes in section assignments and evaluation of workload and adjusts daily assignments as needed.
• Documents staff performance and forwards it to the Unit Manager as needed.
• Clinically supervises LPN and CNA staff.
• Clinically supervises LPN and CNA trainees during the orientation program.
• Attends inservices and staff meetings as scheduled and assigns LPNs and CNAs as directed by the Unit Manager.
• Participates in the Quality Assurance program by conducting audits and submitting results in writing to the Unit Manager.
• Assists the Unit Manager in the implementation of new procedures.
• Assessment, care planning, evaluation of resident care.
• Teaches residents and families based on identified needs of resident.
• Provides educational support to LPN’s and CNA's.
• Assists colleagues on the assigned unit and within the facility
• Documents nursing care in the medical record (integrated progress notes, flow sheets).
• Performs other duties as required or directed.
• Geriatric nursing experience preferred.
• New York State Registered Nurse License required.
• CPR Certification required.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
IF A POSITION IN WHICH YOU ARE INTERESTED IS NOT LISTED, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME
Software Powered by iCIMS