Provides cleaning, floor care, moving, and project services as directed by supervisor.
• Demonstrates knowledge of departments cleaning policies and procedures
• Demonstrates knowledge and efficient use of cleaning techniques, solutions, equipment and tools.
• Performs all cleaning, floor care and project assignments within area of responsibility or as directed by supervisor.
• Performs related services, such as room cleaning, public area cleaning and general cleaning throughout facility.
• Maintains high standards; works steadily at efficient pace; achieves high QA score.
• Interacts hospitably, cheerfully and supportively with staff, patients, visitors and work colleagues.
• Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean, orderly and good operating condition. Respects Hospital and Company property.
• Responds rapidly and thoroughly to emergencies, special needs, spills, etc.
• Accepts suggestions and direction from supervisors and Hospital staff.
• Honors department’s attendance, break, behavior, dress and safety codes
• Accepts and absorbs Department and Nursing Home education program.
• Exercises good judgment while working around patients/residents and visitors. Remains professional at all times.
• Takes initiative in rendering service or responding to needs.
• Assists other associates as necessary. Responds to direction as provided.
• High school diploma preferred.
• One to two years as housekeeper or service worker preferred. Bilingual English & Spanish preferred
• Physical Functions: Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Exposure to chemicals on a constant basis requiring special clothing or safety equipment. Contacts: Department and Nursing Home staff, patients, visitors and general public.