The Primary Care Worker, as a member of the interdisciplinary team, plans, implements and coordinates services to individuals and families though and ACS General Preventive program.
1. Establishes and maintains effectivee working relationships with clients, families, Agency staff and other community agencies.
2. Assumes a major role in assessing the needs of individuals and family members.
3. Develops, and where appropriate, implements the plan of care.
4. Provides counseling services for individual family members.
5. Provides concrete advocacy and referral services.
6. Completes case records and reports required by funding sources on a timely basis.
7. Accepts and utilizes supervision.
8. Coordinates with other agencies working with the assigned families.
9. Is available on an as-needed basis for evening hours.
10. Participates in performance inprovement activites, as required.
1. A Bachelors degress in Human or Health Services, or Education.
2. Prior experience with high-risk families or equivalent background.