The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for coordinating assignments of field staff in accordance with the direction provided by the Director of Clinical Services (DCS) and Director of Business Operations. Manages the non-patient care aspects of field staff (implements selected human resource policies). Performs designated clerical and personnel functions.
1. Carries out the agency’s mission, philosophy, goals and objectives within guidelines of agency policy and position function.
2. Interprets and implements the Agency’s philosophy to staff and members of the community.
3. Schedules staff for client service.
4. Maintains client and staff schedules for service delivery and billings.
5. Communicates placements and changes promptly to patient/family, referral source and/or staff as appropriate.
6. Participates in field staff orientation, in-service programs and performance appraisals as requested.
7. Prepares reports as requested.
8. Maintains forms and records appropriate to job function.
9. Maintains Attendance records through HHA Exchange Dashboard.
10. Seeks guidance and direction from supervisor.
11. Enforces staff adherence to HR Policies. Provides guidance to staff and informs Director of Business Operations/Clinical Manager of any problems. May recommend disciplinary actions or termination to the Director of Business Operations.
12. Participates in securing initial referrals intake information for review by Clinical Manager.
13. Explains agency services and policies to referral sources, families and patients.
High School diploma, college graduate preferred.
Responsible work attitude.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Works well under pressure.
Reads maps, understands transportation systems and conditions, provide travel directions.
Excellent telephone skills, pleasant manner.
Adaptability and tolerance.
Concise, clear recordkeeping.
Ability and desire to work with limited and/or emotionally upset people.
Understanding of basic needs of staff and clients.
Patience and tact.
Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.