The Assistant Director assists the Director with all aspects of running the program and is responsible for the supervision of the Primary Care Workers. Assumes the responsibility for the program inthe absence of the Director.
1. Assists Program Director with all administrative tasks.
2. Guides Primary Care Workers in assessment, clinical and concrete services provision.
3. Provides minimum of one hour supervision to each Primary Care Wroker weekly and maintains anecdotal records.
4. Informs Director of the status of cases.
5. Coordinates with the interdisciplinary team and consultants to ensure quality of service.
6. Assists in planning and implementing educational programs for the development of staff competence.
7. Guides and monitors staff records and reports to ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness.
8. Carries small caseload as needed.
9. Assists Director with Program Development.
10. Participates in performance improvement activities, as required.
1. Masters in Social Work
2. Supervisory experience
3. Prior experience with high-risk families or equivalent