The Program Director has primary responsibility for managing all aspects of the Family Life Program, including program development and budgets.
1. Carries out the agency's mission, phisophy, goals and objectives within guidelines of agency policy and position function.
2. Interprets and implements the Agency's philosophy to staff.
3. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients, families, staff, and other community agencies.
4. Manages and coordinates all activities of the Family Life Program.
5. Assigns cases to Primary Care Workers.
6. Provides clinical supervision and oversees activities of supervisory staff in Family Life Program.
7. Ensures that case planning staff receives weekly supervision and ongoing evaluation of their performance.
8. Informs the sponsoring agency of the status of cases.
9. Responsible for projection and management of budget.
10. Responsible for program development and implementation
11. Provides direction and guidance of the consultants for the Family Life Program
12. Responsible for the arragement and utilization of consulting services.
13. Coordinates with the interdisciplinary team and consultants to ensure quality of service.
14. Assists in planning and implementing education programs for development of staff competence.
15. Develops ongoing in-service training and keeps regular records.
16. Sees that case recards and reports required by funding sources are completed on a timely basis.
17. Represents the Family Life Program in community groups and other collaborative efforts.
18. Is an effective liason between Agency and Administration for Children's Services (ACS).
19. Assumes responsibility for interviewing and hiring new staff; and, in ther termination of any employee.
20. Shares responsiblity for being available on-call duties on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
21. Participates in job performance evaluation.
22. Participates in performance improvement activities, as required.
1. Master's Degree (preferably in Social Work)
2. Minimum of 3 years of administrative and supervisory experience.
3. Prior experience with high-risk families or equivalent background.