ArchCare, the Continuing Care Community of the Archdiocese of New York, provides top-quality healthcare and other services to thousands of people each day through an ever-expanding array of home- and community-based and residential care programs. We offer:
As one of the largest and most dynamic Catholic health systems in the nation, ArchCare caters not just to the physical health of those we serve, but to their emotional and spiritual well-being, too. Helping families understand their healthcare options and cope with the challenge of making sure their loved one is well cared for is just as important to us.
Join the ArchCare Team
Our team of dedicated Care Members are shaping the health care landscape of today and tomorrow.
The Education Coordinator will be responsible for the orientation programs and assists in the assessment, design, planning, implementation, and evaluation of educational programs offered to employees and staff of the organization.
• Demonstrates an awareness of the mission statement by respecting the dignity of every human person. Provides a continuum of high quality services. Displays a compassionate manner. Exhibits concern for the disenfranchised. Develops innovative approaches.
• Develops, coordinated, facilitates, and implements orientation programs and other educational programs.
• Designs and implements mandatory class models for facility employees.
• Plans, coordinates, and implements Basic Life Support classes.
• Develops, plans and implements competency testing of personnel following regulatory guidelines.
• Participates in the development of department goals and objectives.
• Attends department meetings and other meetings requested by the Director
• Annually assesses learning needs of the employees
• Plans, implements, and evaluates educational programs offered to all employees other staff.
Licensed and currently registered as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York and BLS Instructor Certification plus 3 years RN Clinical experience and 1 year teaching experience.